Years of Experience: 12-15 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to one week.
- Requirement for Technical Project Manager have a degree of BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in a computer science or related discipline with 12 – 15 years of experience.
- Able to Manage projects end to end related to Microsoft services (.Net), setup comprehensive stakeholder management, communication plan with internal and external leadership. Expert level knowledge of .Net, MVC, MS SQL Server, DevOps (Git, Jenkins, SVN, ADO, Puppet etc. Develop project plan, manage risk and issues along with an effective mitigation strategy.
- Resource availability and allocation, project planning to monitor and track progress. Extensive experience on delivery management using Agile methodology.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources, scope, and time management.
- Align project objectives and project team’s alignment on objectives. Ability to support the project team with the technical solutioning direction and mentorship. Project monitoring and health reporting. Extensive experience of implementing CMMI quality processes and identify process gaps.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work on the RFP/RFI, as per the need and contribute at org level initiatives. Lead the development and QA team to deliver project scope. Meet budgetary objectives and adjust in project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
WebApi, Agile, .Net, MVC, MS SQL Server, DevOps , Stakeholder Engagement, project management, Delivery, Jira, SDLC, SQL, CMMI.
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in a computer science or related discipline.
|Job Category||Information Technology|