Posted 4 weeks ago
Out of box solution
Years of Experience: 4-8 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Engineer should have experience with network background, understanding of switching, Routing and firewall
- Should have hands on experience in any of the Load balancer / Application Delivery Controller products.
- Experience in integration /configuration/administration and troubleshooting of LB or ADC products.
- Engineer should have strong troubleshooting skills on TCP/IP and Http/Https ,SSL/TLS & DNS protocols.
- Experience in handling issue related to platforms and application management of any of the LB or ADC products.
- Note :-
- Having Load balancer or ADC certifications would be added advantage.
- Eg: F5-CA – Certifications, Citrix Associate/Professional networking, CNS-ADC etc.
Nice to have skills:
- Security: ACL, NAT, VPN IPsec Tunnel, SSL VPN Tunnel.
- Network Protocols : TCP/IP ,HTTPS,DNS,SSL & TLS.
- Load balancer : Big IP F5 ,Cirtix, NetScaler, Riverbed, Barracuda or any one of the product.
- Troubleshooting tools: Wireshark, Putty, TCPDUMP etc.
- Ticketing tools : SFDC, IPCM, BMC Remedy, Service now ( anyone tool knowledge).
- Routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, BGP, Static.
- Switching: STP, RSTP, VTP, VLAN, Aggregation Protocols (PAgP/LACP).
- 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience in Network Security product.
- BSc, BCA, B. Tech., M. Tech. or MCA or an equivalent degree from a reputed university