Overall Job Purpose:
The Senior SD Consultant will work closely with our India based team and will be expected to deliver numerous change requests across a number of SAP clients.
● Lead complex SAP developments and demonstrate experience with SAP standard solutions across the Order to Cash (SD/LE) functional areas.
● Solving problems and providing solutions across a wide range of SD/LE sectors.
● Work alongside project teams in delivering best practise solutions.
● Advising Clients of the best fit for purpose solution utilising SAP standard offerings ahead of bespoke development.
● Support training of existing SD analysts
● Liaison and working collaboratively with Clients, colleagues and 3rd
Clearly communicate with external and internal customers.
● Educated to degree level
● Must have worked in an IT environment and be familiar with IT Industry.
standard processes e.g. ITIL.
● SAP SD module Certification
● Will have at least 10 years SAP ECC experience with 5+ End to end implementations.
● Strong Integration experience with WM, MM and FI modules.
● Ability to translate business concepts into detailed Functional specifications.
● Able to bridge between business and technical resources to derive the correct functional design.
● Hands on delivery experience of multiple full project life cycles within Pan European and Worldwide templates.
Personal Qualities and Skills:
● Strong understanding of complex Pricing within SD including use and specification of pricing routines and requirements.
● Experience of working with 3PLs and 3rd Party software providers.
● Experience of Foreign Trade within R/3 and Import/ Export business processes in general.
● Experience of European sales and tax procedures.
● Experience of country specific pricing and billing processes – eBilling (IT) SAFT (PT) Nfe(BR) and GST (India)
● Good knowledge of EDI, XML and ALE processes
● Very strong SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) experience
● Detailed knowledge of SAP Order to Cash (OTC)
● Configuration of SAP SD /SAP OTC
● Detailed knowledge of integration points to WM, MM and FI
● Have a proven ability to effectively meet deadlines and complete tasks to plan.
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
● Committed knowledge sharer both via documentation and other less
● Self motivated with an assertive mindset willing to challenge designs
● A flexible approach to work and working hours
● Completer finisher with a keen attention to detail.
● Able to multitask and work under pressure to tight, ever changing
timelines across multiple Projects / Change Requests.
● Proactive ‘can do’ attitude with ability to problem solve across SAP
● Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
● Competitive plus excellent benefits package
|Job Category||Information Technology|