Solution Architect- SAP MM
Out of the Box Solution
- Will be required to undertake Configuration/ Implementation in the SAP MM module as required.
- Responsible for High Priority Issues Taking care of the Team as and when required.
- Responsible for daily Housekeeping activities in line with Client SLA’s.
- Responsible for daily monitoring duties in line with Clients SLA’s .
- Be responsible for first line support of Incidents raised against the Materials Management Resolver group Will be required to support Unit and Regression testing.
● Educated to degree level
● SAP MM module Certification
● Will have at least 13-15 years SAP support/Implementation experience.
● Experience handling high priority issues.
● Experience in implementing SAP Materials Management. The implementation and delivery experience should include being involved in at least one full project lifecycle.
● Understanding of the Materials Management integration touch-points with other modules like Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), Sales & Distribution (SD), Quality Management (QM), Plant Maintenance (PM), Production Planning (PP) and Warehouse Management (WM).
● Experience of working with a UK office
● Experience of working with a Logistics Company
● Team Handling Experience
Personal Qualities and Skills:
Strong SAP Materials Management (SAP MM-PUR and MM-IM) experience, with the ability to explain SAP Materials Management functionality and design the business process configuration
● Detailed knowledge of SAP Procurement and the P2P process.
● Configuration of SAP MM/SAP Procurement
● Working with SAP on a day to day basis
● Unit Testing and Regression testing
● Have a proven ability to effectively meet deadlines and complete tasks to plan, as well as provide timely updates.
● Create functional solution design specifications and other documentation.
Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express technical concepts in business terms.
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
● Committed knowledge sharer both via documentation and other less formal communications.
● Keen to learn from experience
● A flexible approach to work and working hours
● Logical and efficient with keen attention to detail.
● Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
● Be sensitive to cultural differences among individuals and groups of persons
● Stable and long term approach.
|Job Category||Information Technology|