- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Define application objectives and functionality
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Create detailed design documentation
- Propose changes to current Java infrastructure
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop multimedia applications
- Write well designed, testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Manage Java and Java EE application development
- Develop documentation to help users
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting for architectural review
The candidate should have team leading skills along with all other java technical skills.
- Must have -Java – JDK8 (or above)
- SOLID design principles.
- Good work experience in Multithreading.
- Framework – Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate (or any JPA framework).
- Messaging – ActiveMQ, Kafka, FIX.
- Database – Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience in WebServices(SOAP/ReST), Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience of Test-Driven Development.
- Working with Agile Methodology.
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts.
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowhow of Java concurrency patterns.
Other required skills of java developer include the basic knowledge of:
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets.
- Web frameworks like Struts and Spring.
- Service-oriented architecture.
- Markup Languages such as XML, JSON.
- Abstract classes and interfaces.
- Constructors, lists, maps, sets.
- File IO and serialization.
- Java Keywords like static, volatile, synchronized, transient, etc.
- Multithreading and Synchronization.
- 7 to 10years of work experience in systems or application development
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer science background is preferred.
|Job Category||Information Technology|