Role Description: Sr. Technical Lead -4B- Salesforce
The ideal candidate is a hands-on technology developer with experience in developing scalable applications and platforms. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. The person should be a self-motivated person with a passion for problem solving and continuous learning.
Role and responsibilities
- Understands the process flow and the impact on the project module outcome.
- Works on simple coding assignments for specific technologies basis the project requirements and documentation available, under the guidance of senior team members
- Debugs basic software components and identifies code defects.
- Focusses on building depth in project specific technologies.
- Expected to develop domain knowledge along with technical skills.
- Effectively communicate with team members, project managers and clients, as required.
- A proven high-performer and team-player, with the ability to take the lead on projects.
Technical skills requirements
- Must have at least 10+ years of Salesforce.com development experience.
- LWC & SFDX of 6-12 months experience preferable.
- Certified Platform Developer -1 A MUST with a solid understanding of Object-Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns, and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- Should have good experience with sales and service cloud of Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge of process builder, workflow rules, Object creation,lightning flows, approval process, validation rule, Case Management etc.
- Should have experience in Salesforce Apex Class, Apex Trigger, SFDC configuration, Visual force Page, Batch classes and Web Services and so on.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems is desired using REST /SOAP API.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and must involve in Requirement gathering, analysis, identify any gaps, bottleneck, blockers, mitigate risk during project deliverables.
- Collaborate with technical team to understand business problems, identify requirements, design and implement the solution.
- Should possess good debugging skills and trouble shoots issues with minimal support.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize Salesforce best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications
- Interact with Client daily and adhere to business needs.
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Team handling experience required with a Min of 3+ junior and mid-level developers
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Tools & Other App exchange products: VScode, Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, Workbench, DataLoader, dataloader.io, Ant, JitterBit, Copado, Eloqua, Hubspot, DocuSign
- Should be able to communicate things whether they are technical or non-technical in a clear way to the team as well as to the client
- Should have the flexibility to drive call with the client / cross functional team when required
- Should take the accountability for any problems which the team faces with respect to the project and lead to resolve it
- 8 to 12 years of work experience in systems or application development
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer science background is preferred.
|Job Category||Information Technology|