Relationship Executive / Relationship Manager – CEC
Posted 6 months ago
Out of box solution
Role is to increase client base and maximize sales by planning and implementing organization strategies/activities to achieve the given targets. Responsible for acquiring new customers from open market and activate inactive clients
Internal Focus – Branch Relationship Team
External Focus – Investors
Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA with 2 years of experience from BFSI.
More than 2 Yrs of Sales experience, Preference to NISM Certified candidates with experience in new client acquisition.
Critical Skills Required:
- Relationship Management
- Influencing Skills
- Technical – Product Knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective Communication
- Result oriented with proper adherence to compliance
- Negotiation skills
- To achieve monthly plan to acquire Retail /HNI clients and ensure regular contact with all mapped clients through regular weekly / monthly calls.
- Generation of fresh leads through reference to shore up the clientele .
- Responsible for advising Investors, to be able to analyse the asset allocation of Investors to customize the approach in accordance for focused selling .
- Achieving the business targets assigned in terms of up selling Products, enhancing and upgrading the Client Net worth .
- Profiling customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs.
- Ensuring the highest levels of service to Corporate clients/HNI and Retail customers.
- Providing Investment planning and advice.
- Achieving sales and revenue targets spread across product mix.
- One point contact for the assigned customer.
- Acquisition & Servicing of Retail and HNI customers.