Role Description: Developer: PEGA
The purpose of this role is to provide PEGA technical experience to Incedo’s existing and potential clients, as well as to develop and deliver a variety of PEGA implementation projects involving the PEGA platform. This often involves exposure to cutting edge implementations in both BPM and customer decisioning domains. The PEGA Architect is instrumental for our Pega practice for driving customer success and delight.
Job description: Lead Role
- Designing and configuring medium to complex size projects using Pega BPM applications
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and PRPC design and implementation
- Working in conjunction with Team Lead to deliver a module within the Pega application/project
- Knowledge on various PRPC concepts, PRPC flows, Ruleset, Assignments, Utilities, Decisions
- Implementation of class structures design, application frameworks, and data
- Models by coordinating withLeadDeveloper/Architect.
- Using Pega Logs, Tracer for troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks
- Should be conversant with Rule Types like UI, Correspondence, Integrations, Import & Export tools, Bulk processing tools, Email and re-use aspects of application development
- Strong on client-side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, plan and develop new features
- Experience in AGILE work environments
- Candidates may be asked to take up Client Facing and other roles as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Certified as PEGA CSSA and CSA – mandatory.
- 10+ years of overall experience.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in implementing Pega projects.
- PEGA PRPC version 8+ Platform experience.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in team handling and client handling
- Good understanding of integration and database.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, often changing, and dynamic environment.
|Job Category||Information Technology|