PEGA LEAD DECISIONING CONSULTANT
Out of box solution
Years of Experience: 6-8 Years
Location: Hyderabad (Hybrid), Gurgaon (work from office)
Our practice focuses on high value Business Transformation and Integration where the core of the solution is the Pega platform and its industry solutions. You will work collaboratively with our clients to establish and assist with the implementation of a business-driven vision for their IT functions. Day to day this involves configuring all modules/features of Pega Customer Decision Hub. Our aim is, with our clients, to establish a business-driven vision for the future of their IT software systems and processes with a focus on leading Marketing Automation software technologies.
Skills and attributes:
- Act as a key point of contact with clients to discuss decisioning requirements.
- Solution, architect, and design complex decisioning requirements keeping big picture in mind, meeting or exceeding best practices.
- Solid end to end experience defining solutions, designs, and implementations in Customer Marketing, Contact Strategy, Segmentation, Adaptive Modelling, Campaign Management.
- Lead design and development work for decisioning projects providing guidance to team members.
- Review/approve design and logic configurations.
- Designing the decisioning logic, Build and test decision logic rules.
- Consult and train clients as required.
- Mentoring junior staff resources on project cadence and technology ramp up.
- Keen attention to detail, Problem Solving and strong Analytical Skills.
- Minimum 6 years of experience implementing Pega decisioning/NBA/Marketing in at least two different industries.
- Overall 8 to 10 years of experience in application execution, development, configuration or testing experience, preferably on Pega Platform.
- Experience in PEGA 7.4V marketing and decisioning.
- Experience as a Pega Lead Decisioning Architect.
- Experience in handling upgrade projects.
- Two or more of:
- Pega Certified Marketing Consultant.
- Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant.
- Certified Pega Data Scientist.
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect certification.
- At least Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, computer science.
|Job Category||Information Technology|