Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
The purpose of this role is to provide Pega decisioning expertise to Incedo’s existing and potential clients, as well as to develop and deliver a variety of Pega projects involving the full Pega suite of technologies. This often involves exposure to cutting edge implementations in customer decisioning domains.
The position will require you to work directly with the Client to understand their needs and to design and deliver an overall solution that meets these needs. You will also be involved in working with the sales team to support them in sales proposals, as well as supporting the development of own Pega propositions.
Qualification & Skills:
- A Bachelor’s level degree (or similar level qualification or experience)
- Fluent in English
- A second European language would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- It is anticipated the appropriate candidate will bring circa 2-4 years of hands-on Pega experience. Pega Marketing or Decisioning experience is a big plus
- Ability to operate at all stages of the software lifecycle
- An understanding of multi-channel development
- Proven problem solver
- Pega CSA certification highly desirable
- Pega CPDC certification highly desirable
Additional Skills (If Any):
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in team.
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
|Job Category||Information Technology|