Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
The ideal candidate is a hands-on network support engineer with experience in supporting switches, routers, firewalls and wireless devices deployed in enterprise network. They must be at ease working in 24*7 TAC model. The person should be a self-motivated person with a passion for problem solving and continuous learning.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide 24×7 support in shifts for network issues reported by customers – Must.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Wireless Access Points – Must.
- Troubleshooting L1 issues related to cables and media converters – Must.
- Learn new technologies outside his/her primary skills – Must.
- Develop solutions to challenging problems – Must.
- Effectively communicate with team members, project managers and clients, as required – Must.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Installation of Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Wireless Access Points – Must.
- Knowledge of Industrial Networking protocols like Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet IP, DNP3, Profibus.
- Knowledge of Secure remote access, LDAP.
- Knowledge of SNMP IT/OT network management.
- Knowledge of Wireless planning and management.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Network Devices, Switching, Routing and hardware Devices – Must.
- Should have good knowledge and hands-on troubleshooting experience in L2/L3 Redundancy Protocols – Good to Have.
- Tools like Salesforce, ServiceNow and DeskPro – Any Ticketing Tool should be good.
Nice to have skills:
- TAC experience.
- Basic Knowledge of OT Security.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in enterprise network support.
- B.Tech., M.Tech. or MCA degree from a reputed university.
- CCNA certification – Must for 90% +.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Must.
|Job Category||Information Technology|