Position: Dot Net full stack developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Dot Net Analyst Programmer will be part of a collaborative project team
• Will leverage several proprietary and standard tools to implement technical solutions.
• Will also be responsible for contribution towards technical documentation related to assigned projects
• Responsible for understanding business requirements, providing estimation, developing solution, writing unit test scenarios and fixing defects for assigned applications.
• Strong 4 – 6 Years of experience working on Microsoft Dot Net based applications
• Good knowledge of OOPS and .Net concepts
• Strong programming and troubleshooting skills using C#, ASP.Net, and MS SQL 2008/2012
• Good knowledge of MVC framework
• worked on Angular 6 or 6+ version
• Good understanding of Web API concepts
|Job Category||Information Technology|