- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Define application objectives and functionality
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Create detailed design documentation
- Propose changes to current Java infrastructure
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop multimedia applications
- Write well designed, testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Manage Java and Java EE application development
- Develop documentation to help users
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting for architectural review
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Java development.
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns.
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code.
- Basic know how of class loading mechanism in Java.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Should be able to independently work on independent components for low level design and also develop the Java code base for the module.
- Should be proficient in object oriented programming and best practises in Java programming.
- Should be able to develop micro Services which are robust and scalable.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using on Micro service framework.
• 3 to 5 years of work experience in application development
• B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer science background is preferred.
|Job Category||Information Technology|