Responsible for development & design in: React JS & NodeJS, Big Data/Hadoop/Hive/Python,Core Java, J2EE, Springboot. Developers are responsible to develop and ensure the smooth delivery to production and get user sign off. Developers are expected to work in SaFE approach and should have an understand SaFE/Agile.”
Role and responsibilities:
• Technology evaluations and selections, proof of concepts.
• Define and drive front end architecture, design, design reviews, coding guidelines and best practices, coding, testing and delivering.
• Design well-formed semantic HTML and scalable, collision-free component styles.
• Collaborate with User Experience engineers and Product engineers to implement user workflows.
• Demonstrate quick learning abilities and strong mentorship skills to guide rest of the UI developers.
• Contribute and support the agile execution.
• A mentor, team player and motivator for others.
Technical skills requirements:
• ReactJS (preferred), Nodejs
• Mastery of OOJS, JS library structure, JS library packaging, & JS library publishing.
• Demonstrated competency building web applications with bundling tools such as browserify or webpack.
• UI design architectures, including, but not limited to Event Sourcing, MVC, MVVM, etc.
• Comprehension of HTTP, RESTful, and web communication infrastructure.
• Test Driven Development mindset and expertise in automating and validating web UI.
• Linux operating system.
• Understanding and awareness of Secure software development lifecycle and web application vulnerabilities counter measures.
• CI and CD pipeline.
Python and Python web framework.
• SaaS application development experience is a great advantage.
• AWS experience is an advantage.
• Strong computer science fundamentals, and algorithms.
• Exposure on SQL Databases and NoSQL Databases.
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies – Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and others.
• Problem solver with collaboration.
• 6 to 10 years for lead, 11 to 15 years for architect of work experience in systems or application development.
• B.Tech /B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer science background is preferred
|Job Category||Information Technology|