DOT NET DEVELOPER
Posted 4 weeks ago
Out of box solution.
Experience: 1-3 years
Location: Gurgaon/ Work From Office
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Windows Form Applications – Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams – Explains progress on the development effort.
- Software developers skilled in C#, Win Forms, WCF, WPF, Windows Service.
- Good working experience in .NET, SQL, Win Forms and .NET frameworks.
- Should be strong in OOPS concepts, design patterns.
- Work well in delivering complex systems in a changing fast paced environment.
- Develop intuitive and robust user interfaces which improve user experience.
- Working knowledge of Entity-Framework, LINQ, SQL Store Procedures.
- Should be able to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks, and technologies.
- Should be able to communicate with the client independently.
- Should be a team player & an individual contributor.
- Should have hands-on experience of Dot Net Framework, ASP DOT NET, Multithreading, TCP Server/Client, Windows Services, SQL Server, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exposure to complete Software Development Life Cycle and familiarity with working in a professional environment.
- Passion for technology outside the work environment, open mind and the ability to complete the project on time.
|Job Category||Information Technology|